The following services are available to the Wayne State University community:
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Program Planning
- Americans with Disabilities Act Monitoring and Compliance
- Veterans Administration Reporting
- Search Committee Liaison and Employment Search Committee Training
- University Employment Action Monitoring
- Conflict Resoultioand Mediation
- Anti-discrimination, Diversity and Sexual Harassment Seminars
- Administration of Wayne State University's Supplier Diversity Program.
The Office of Equal Opportunity also develops and monitors the University's Supplier Diversity Program which promotes commitment to doing business with minority and women entrepreneurs and small businesses.